Single Sided Discs
Developed Specifically for the
Wood Flooring Industry
SIC Silicon Carbide Single-Side Disc with Paper Back (Black)
- The sharpest and fastest cut. "F" weight paper backing - Not
"E" weight used by other manufacturers.
- Heavier weight paper lasts longer, less tear out and better grit retention.
- Fast cutting and
leaves a great finish!
- Brittle mineral fractures easily when loaded, creating new sharp cutting edges. Used for blending drum and
- Best pricing in the industry.
- #xxxxx-size - 13"-24" Sizes; 10/BOX
SIC Silicon Carbide Double Sided Disc
with Paper Back and Clean Out Cuts
- Silicon carbide sharpens during sanding, leaving a finely sanded floor.
- Perfect for blending
drum and edger marks.
- "Clean-out-Cuts" on the disc makes it easy to remove resin and debris, reducing swirl marks and scratched.
times more durable, won't tear, wrinkle or split like single side discs or screens.
- Best product for flattening the floor.
slipping like single side discs
- Used on a standard buffer with a pad driver or hard plate.
"PSA" ADHESIVE BACK DISC (PAPER)
Made with "F" Weight Paper Backing - Not "E" Weight.
Adhesive Back Disc